Thursday, February 10, 2011

COMING SOON

I know, I know; I have been away for months now.  I think that everyday I am going to get some pictures made and posted, but it just does not seem to happen.  However, it is a well into a new year, and I plan to be more aggressive in posting to my SU blog. 

Since I have posted lots of things have gone on in my life.  The most important thing for my blog is that I did get a new computer.  The new computer will make it so much easier to upload photos as it has a place to simply "plug in" my camera memory card.  I purchased a card just for taking pictures of my creations, so I can fast and easily sort through my pics and post the one I want. 

It is supposed to be a wonderful weather weekend here in North Texas, so I hope to get outside and take shots of all of my cards.  Believe me, I have plenty of cards to fill up several weeks of posts. 

Check back next week for lots of new cards and some Valentine ideas.  In the meantime, spend time with the ones you love and cherish!!

Janice